The Road To Delhi
Embark on a journey from Nepal to India. From the tranquility of the Himalayas to the bustling cities of Northern India, travelling between Kathmandu and Delhi is a fascinating experience.
Travel down to the foothills of the Himalaya's, past the birth place of Buddha, across the sacred River Ganges, where a Hindu can bathe away all sins... to the Taj Mahal, arguably one of the most beautiful monuments in the world. Explore the 'Pink City', lavish palaces and impressive Mughal forts before getting lost in the chacophony of Delhi.
Unique wildlife, fascinating cultures, ancient religions and stunning architecture ensure every moment of this trip is an experience you will not forget.
- 16 Nights 3-5 star hotels, heritage hotels and lodges
- 16 breakfast; 14 lunches; 15 dinners
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private vehicles
- BOA tour leader, driver(s), specialist guides at most sites
- Entrance fees to activities included in the itinerary
- Still/video camera fees at monuments
- Airport transfers to/from designated airports on trip start and end date
What's not included
- International airfares and relevant taxes
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Recommended vaccinations and other health protections
- Optional activities in free time
- Beverages and meals not included in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature