Iconic India & Nepal
Discover the iconic sights of Nothern India and Nepal on a fasincating journey from Kathamndu to Delhi.
Travel through the Himalayas and back to the jungles of the Terai. Visit the birthplace of Buddha before exploring the fortresses, palaces and ghats of the north of India. Experience the magical splendour of sunrise over the Taj Mahal, the 'Pink City', lavish palaces and impressive Mughal forts before getting drenched in the chaos of Old and New Delhi.
This is an adventure that will bring all your senses alive... an incredible way to see these two fascinating countries.
- 25 Nights 3-5 star hotels, heritage hotels and lodges
- 24 breakfast; 16 lunches; 8 dinners
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private vehicles
- BOA tour leader, driver(s), specialist guides at most sites
- Entrance fees to activities included I the itinerary
- Still/video camera fees at monuments
- Airport transfers to/from designated airports on trip start and end date
What's not included
- International airfares and relevant taxes
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Recommended vaccinations and other health protections
- Optional activities in free time
- Beverages and meals not included in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature