Mughals & Maharajas
Embark on a colourful journey around the Golden Triangle and Rajasthan. Discover a feast for the senses, a collision of exotic flavours, colour, culture and aroma.
Delve into the history of the Mughals and Maharajas, learn centuries of tradition, explore their lavish palaces and imposing forts. Realise the true beauty of the Taj Mahal, go in search of a Bengal Tiger and ride on the back of a nonchalant camel.
You will definitely leave India with very colourful memories of Tribal dresses, turbans and saris……... forts, palaces and havalis ........rickshaws and camels.
- 23 Nights 3-5 star hotels, heritage hotels and lodges
- 23 breakfast; 16 lunches; 6 dinners
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private vehicles
- BOA tour leader, driver(s), specialist guides at most sites
- Entrance fees to activities included I the itinerary
- Still/video camera fees at monuments
- Airport transfers to/from designated airports on trip start and end date
What's not included
- International airfares and relevant taxes
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Recommended vaccinations and other health protections
- Optional activities in free time
- Beverages and meals not included in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature