The Golden Triangle
Experience the intoxicating richness of Indian culture on this classic tour exploring the Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. It's exotic, chaotic, romantic and has fascinated travellers for years.
Marvel at the splendour of the Taj Mahal at sunrise, wander through forts and palaces with fascinating histories……and visit an elephant and bear rescue centre. Get caught up in the bustle and buzz of markets and bazaars or take a rickshaw ride through a bird sanctuary.
This is a perfect short trip for a first time visitors to India.
- 8 Nights 3-5 star hotels, heritage hotels and lodges
- 8 breakfast; 6 lunches; 2 dinners
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private vehicles
- BOA tour leader, driver(s), specialist guides at most sites
- Entrance fees to activities included I the itinerary
- Still/video camera fees at monuments
- Airport transfers to/from designated airports on trip start and end date
What's not included
- International airfares and relevant taxes
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Recommended vaccinations and other health protections
- Optional activities in free time
- Beverages and meals not included in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature