Discover the heritage of India and Nepal on this Indian odyssey travelling from Kathmandu to Delhi and around Rajasthan.
From the Himalayas to the jungles of the Terai and the desert of Rajasthan……….. from the ghats of the sacred River Ganges, to the romantic cities of Rajasthan and a safari in search of the the elusive Bengal tiger, this journey conjours up a little bit of everything for everyone.
Dramatic forts, flamboyant palaces, erotic temples and ancient religions combined with a chance to see exotic and endangered wildlife will certainly leave you with lasting memories.
- 31 Nights 3-5 star hotels, heritage hotels and lodges
- 31 breakfast; 23 lunches; 9 dinners
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private vehicles
- BOA tour leader, driver(s), specialist guides at most sites
- Entrance fees to activities included I the itinerary
- Still/video camera fees at monuments
- Airport transfers to/from designated airports on trip start and end date
What's not included
- International airfares and relevant taxes
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Recommended vaccinations and other health protections
- Optional activities in free time
- Beverages and meals not included in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature